Recently, I mentioned the latest book by The BTI Consulting Group entitled The Mad Clientist’s ABCs of Client Service in a post about how it is okay to be “inactive” on summer vacation. After taking a look at BTI’s blog post about the book and the other letters of the alphabet (with their pithy suggestions on how to improve client service), I selected six I particularly like:
- A is for Action… Your Actions to find your clients experience… (Read on)
- L is for Listen Listen Listen… Listen until it hurts… (Read on)
- N is for No… No drives clients crazy… (Read on)
- S is for Surprises… Clients hate them…
- V is for Value… The point where your client believes they have received substantially more than they pay… (Read on)
- Z is for Zeal… Your fervor and commitment to client service shines through everything you do and every action you take… (Read on)
The other letters of the alphabet covered in The Mad Clientist’s ABCs of Client Service are worth every nugget of insight and merit your time. Take a look at the ways you can enhance your client service.