Stacy West Clark wrote an article entitled “My 2007 Holiday Gift: Advice From Top Marketing Consultants” that appeared in The Legal Intelligencer on December 18. What she did was ask 10 marketing consultants for a marketing or business development idea she could provide to her readers.
The topics submitted by each include:
- Give so you can receive (Sally Schmidt)
- Visit Clients (yours truly)
- Fix up your web site (Deborah McMurray)
- Don’t waste marketing dollars (Andy Havens)
- Focus on your own market (Susan Saltonstall Duncan)
- Spend 200 hours on marketing (Larry Bodine)
- Have a plan (John Remsen)
- Happy Birthday, client (Elizabeth Lampert)
- Meet face to face (Sylvia Coulter)
- Keep what works secret (Micah Buchdahl)
Some good advice there. Well, except for one maybe. To read what each of the above had to say, download the article here.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays. I’m planning to spend more time with my family over the holidays, and won’t be back until January 2, 2008, so HAPPY NEW YEAR as well.