As mentioned in an earlier post, the Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference will be held April 13-15 in San Diego and looks like it should be a good one. A couple of free upcoming LMA webinars are designed to give you a taste of what the conference has to offer. The webinars are:
1. Title: Creating a Cross-Selling Culture Shift
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific/ 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Host and presenter David H. Freeman, J.D., founder of Law Firm CultureShift® will speak about how to improve the culture of cross-selling throughout a firm. Freeman was voted the top law firm business development consultant and coach for three consecutive years in nation-wide National Law Journal surveys.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Increase firm-wide buy-in to the importance of cross-selling
- Identify and overcome key obstacles that impede the flow of cross-selling activity
- Cross-connect groups and individuals who have the greatest potential for success
- Approach the relationship lawyer to achieve buy-in and sustained effort
- Get client meetings and maximize effectiveness during those meetings
- Show leaders how to develop and support new cross-selling habits
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific/1:00 p.m. Eastern
If you still haven’t decided whether to attend the annual conference, these two webinars may help you decide. Heck they’re free.