It’s not too late to select and ship gifts to clients, referral sources, friends and family. In past years, i.e., in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, I posted suggestions on gifts for the holidays. Okay, so I procrastinated the last couple of years. Bad me, but I’ve decided to mend my ways for 2011.
Many suggestions made in earlier years are still good ones, and some of the same ideas are suggested this year, such as thebillablehour.com (which has added items to their original watch collection). Some of my favorites this year include:
- Gas power blender from tailgatorzone.com;
- Whiskey Stones from teroforma.com that replace ice cubes and won’t dilute your cocktail (not so crazy, huh);
- Solar powered bikini (you may not want to go in the water in this one) from (I don’t have a clue);
- USB Desktop Aquarium, with calendar, time, date and low powered air pump (I wonder what happens when your PC goes into sleep mode) by X-Treme Geek; and
- LawTunes.com album "Yule Hear From Our Lawyers," with catchy tunes like "Legal Holiday," Bluebook Christmas," and "Second Seat Santa."